Percussion Workshop 5" head djembe drumBDJ525K
£15 inc. VAT £12.50 ex. VAT
£100 or moreUse code 10OFF100
£250 or moreUse code 15OFF250
on all ordersUK Mainland only
- African style djembe with 5" head and 25cm tall
- Tough and strong - ideal for the classroom
- Natural goatskin head with pre-stretched nylon rope tuning
- Superior third metal ring system to stop the skin from slipping
- Each drum is decorated with individual hand-painted design
A 5" head makes this the smallest member of our ever popular range of West African style drums. Percussion workshop djembes are made using Indonesian mahogany from SVLK compliant sources. This system ensures the wood is legally logged, transported, traded, and processed, and was initiated to answer the global need to be more responsible with the world's natural resources.
Each drum is designed for long-term use in the classroom and built to last. Features include a traditional goatskin head, sarong wrapped head ring, nylon rope tuning, and a superior third metal ring system to eliminate any chance of skin slippage. Please note: as the drums are made by hand, head measurements are approximate (accurate to within 1").
|Approximate height||25cm (10in)|
|Approximate head diameter||12.5cm (5in)|