Percussion Workshop 10" djembe drumBDJ1060K
£90 inc. VAT £75 ex. VAT
on all ordersover £20, UK Mainland only
£100 or moreUse code 10OFF100
£250 or moreUse code 15OFF250
£1000 or moreUse code 20OFF1000
- Each drum decorated with individual hand-painted design
- Handcrafted from a single piece of sustainably sourced mahogany
- Natural goatskin head with pre-stretched nylon rope tuning
- Superior third metal ring system to stop the skin from slipping
- Tough and strong - ideal for the classroom
Percussion workshop djembes are made using Indonesian mahogany from SVLK compliant sources. This system ensures the wood is legally logged, transported, traded, and processed, and was initiated to answer the global need to be more responsible with the world's natural resources.
Each drum is designed for long-term use in the classroom and built to last. Features include a traditional goatskin head, sarong wrapped head ring, nylon rope tuning, and a superior third metal ring system to eliminate any chance of skin slippage. Please note: as the drums are made by hand, head measurements are approximate (accurate to within 1").
You can save money if you buy in bulk; as well as individual instruments, we supply classroom packs of multiple drums.
|Approximate height||60cm (24in)|
|Approximate head diameter||25cm (10in)|