Classic red box bass diatonic metallophonePP021
£1,025 inc. VAT £854.17 ex. VAT
£100 or moreUse code 10OFF100
£250 or moreUse code 15OFF250
on all ordersover £20, UK Mainland only
- Note bars are mounted on a solid Poplar wood red frame
- Percussion Plus metallophone with high quality steel notebars
- Includes 2 F# note bars and one Bb note bar
- Diatonic metallophone only
- Combine with the PP022 chromatic half to make a fully chromatic scale
This model is produced by the well known Percussion Plus factory. They are built well, have excellent tuning stability and last very well in the sometimes challenging environment of a busy school.
The sound is consistent and resonant. It has more than enough power for occasional use in the school band but also works well in a classroom ensemble environment.
This instrument comes complete with 2 beaters.
Flats and sharps not included. Combine with the PP022 to make a fully chromatic scale.