Drum stick practice padPP1079
£22 inc. VAT £18.33 ex. VAT
£100 or moreUse code 10OFF100
£250 or moreUse code 15OFF250
on all ordersUK Mainland only
- 10" premium rubber practice pad for natural stick response
- Fixed to a heavy wood base
- Great practice substitute for acoustic drums
- Ideal for any drummer to practice drum rudiments
- Very portable for practice on the road
Drumming practice pads really are essential as they enable quiet practice of rudiments and are a superb way to warm up before a show.
Everyone from beginners, right up to the likes of Thomas Lang or Mike Portnoy use them each and every day.
The Percussion Plus PP1079 practice pad features an 8" firm rubber pad that is attached onto a 10" square wooden base.
The rubber has a great feel when playing rudiments with a very natural response, and with the base made from wood, it stays planted firmly to the desk or table when playing.
It can easily be transported and used pretty much anywhere so you will always be able to practice.