Pack of 4 Jumbie Jam steel pansJJ1058-BL-4PK
by Panyard£749 inc. VAT £624.17 ex. VAT
£100 or moreUse code 10OFF100
£250 or moreUse code 15OFF250
on all ordersUK Mainland only
- Authentic Caribbean tone and excellent intonation
- Classroom pack of 4 beginners' steel pans
- Eight labelled notes cover a range of an octave from G4-G5
- Pan diameter 40cm and skirt depth 6.5cm
- Stand heights can be adjusted to suit players of all ages and sizes
- Includes mallets and a beginners' guide (free download) with 5 songs and backing tracks
The world's best beginner steel drum!
There are many beginner pans out there, but only the Jumbie Jam produces a sound that matches that of a professional quality instrument.
- Authentic Caribbean steel drum - Delightful tropical island sound. - Easy to learn beginner"™s guide and song book - Clearly marked notes for easy playing - Height adjustable
The Jumbie Jam is professionally packaged, and includes Jumbie Jam Pan, height-adjustable, collapsable stand, mallets, instructional booklet, containing a playalong music (free download) for 5 tunes, and educational material. You will be blown away by the quality of this instrument. Designed for ages 5 plus and Adults too! Perfect for Beginning Musicians, General Music Classrooms or adding an island flavour/Caribbean sound to any band!
Please note: the grey (silver) model has a plain black stand rather than colourful feet.