Professional xylophone mallets - hardPP080
£13.99 inc. VAT £11.66 ex. VAT
on all ordersover £20, UK Mainland only
£100 or moreUse code 10OFF100
£250 or moreUse code 15OFF250
£1000 or moreUse code 20OFF1000
- 25mm hard red rubber ball heads
- Produces immediate clear tone without clicky attack
- Well suited to xylophones, blocks, and gongs
- Beautifully balanced 32cm wooden shaft
- Professional quality finish
This pair of Percussion Plus xylophone mallets is an essential part of every percussionist"™s stick bag. As well as xylophones, the beaters are often used to play tom-toms, small gongs and woodblocks.
Each one has a well-balanced wooden shaft and features a hard round head made from red rubber, which produces a clear full tone without the percussive slap of wood or hard plastic; adding to their versatility.
Sold as a pair.
|Shaft material||White ash|
|Individual beater weight||22g|