PP754 Easy Grip medium rubber beatersPP754
£14 inc. VAT £11.67 ex. VAT
on all ordersover £20, UK Mainland only
£100 or moreUse code 10OFF100
£250 or moreUse code 15OFF250
£1000 or moreUse code 20OFF1000
- Same as PP056 beaters with Easy Grip handle
- 25mm medium rubber ball-shaped heads
- For a bright long-lasting tone without clicking attack
- Particularly suited to chime bars
- 23cm contoured black plastic shaft with Easy Grip
The large spherical heads on these beaters are made from medium red rubber. They are hard enough to produce a loud bright tone with long decay, but the rubber has a small amount of give that negates the contact "click" one might expect to hear from a more attacking solid plastic or wood head. This bounce makes these beaters particularly good for middle-pitched resonant tuned percussion instruments such as metallophones and chime bars.
Each head is mounted on a tapered black plastic shaft with Easy Grip handle. This addition increases control and makes the stick easier for inexperienced or disabled percussionists to hold.