Easy grip medium wound malletsPP758
£25 inc. VAT £20.83 ex. VAT
£100 or moreUse code 10OFF100
£250 or moreUse code 15OFF250
on all ordersover £20, UK Mainland only
- Same as PP076 beaters with Easy Grip handle
- 35mm wound wool heads with medium rubber core
- Produces clear tone with relatively soft attack
- Good all-rounders well suited to any mallet instrument
- Lightweight 31cm beech shaft with Easy Grip
These Percussion Plus medium mallets have been enhanced with easy grip foam rubber handles.
Wound woollen heads are a favourite of professional percussionists when playing marimbas and vibraphones. They produce a clear tone with a relatively soft attack that won"™t damage the tuned bars. This great value pair features a tightly wound woollen head with a medium rubber core which is equally at home with bass or treble heavy mallet instruments. These are good all-rounders and a useful addition to any stick bag.